July 28, 2011

Art Camp canceled due to Heat!

We'll be canceling Art Camp due to the heat and lack of air conditioning in our studios. We had fun -- thank you for joining us!

If anyone would like to pick up their unfinished paper mache mask, please contact Molly at MaxedArt[at]gmail[dot]com, and we can set up a time to meet.

We'll be sure to contact everyone again, if we hold classes in the future!

No comments: